Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Social Media – HERE IS EVERYTHING I AM DOING


• BBR Productions Inc : Social Media – HERE IS EVERYTHING I AM DOING

Traffic can be unbearable at times. That congested going nowhere feeling that comes with too much waiting in a stack of nothings. Social Sites are no strangers to this feeling. Too many posts from one person, or “come to my show” request after request, can deter interest. When a feed is over populated with “Requests to Act” it can cause a few reactions, mostly being blocked, ignored, or a negative attitude towards a specific brand, grows. What is the point of a Brand's Social Media?

People are interesting creatures. They are born with a need to know mentality. A special curiosity embedded into the nature of our human behaviors. In certain studies it has been concluded that people want to know, they just don't want to be told about it. Because being told about something, or asked to do things, takes away a simple pleasure; the pleasure of discovery. More importantly, a Social Media outlet is designed to express an emotional outlet of action.

The buy me, see me, touch me, hear me, and taste me attitude should be left on a Brand's website. Social Media sites should be “what's going on behind the scene”, to Create a brand Interest. Audiences want to share their opinions within a Brand's experience. But how can one share an opinion on a “Request to Act”? - (Please come to my show!) Whereas expressing what's going on; “Had an amazing time performing tonight!”, gives audiences a chance to say “Wow, did you have fun performing!?”

PS... Can you find the monkey?

Call our office : 631.599.2263

Or Email : Main@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment