Tuesday, February 14, 2012

5 ways to motivate yourself; Change it up


Today's Tip – 5 ways to motivate yourself; Change it up -

If we said once, said it at least again... change it up when things get stale. Some times we find ourselves falling asleep while working hard through the night. How many hours can you really dedicate to one something? If you have a S.M.A.R.T. Goal list then you should have options to filter through. If you don't have any goals, you should stop reading and a take a minute to think about things you could be doing to find your success in your chosen dream. With that said, it is nice to take a little break away from what you are doing to accomplish your dreams. Breaks are healthy.

I normally work within the hour rule. Is an hour enough time to dedicate for a final outcome? Probably not if you are dealing with large scale tasks. Though, it is good enough to get one step closer to said end results. You can go back to your task during the day as much as you want, but stick to an hour. After 60 short minutes move onto something else on your Goal list. Make some calls, or email a few people. Write out smaller lists of goals. Do research on other things you'll have to take care of. It is all going to help focus your time and not wear you out by dealing with one task at a time.

Even my breaks are only about an hour. Some times I will watch a show, or read a book, or even take a nap. Whatever I do, I make sure I have some way of recording my thoughts when my time comes. If I am washing my dishes, because I am changing it up, I might come up with an idea that I can attack when my break is over, that will inevitable help with my ending results. So I write it down, or talk into a recorder to listen to later on. Even when I sleep, I have some form of recording device next to my bed. You never know when a helpful idea will pop up.

www.BBRProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/Altayon

www.ChaseTheMusic.Net
www.Martyrd.com
www.TwitchTwitchProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception
www.SomethingPlanet.com
www.DanSorber.com
www.Facebook.com/OfficialAlanBaltesPage

Deadly Nights (Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment