Monday, February 13, 2012

5 ways to motivate yourself; I can!

Today's Tip – 5 ways to motivate yourself; I can!

I can and I wi... well, we will get to that second part later. Telling yourself “I can!” is only the first step to motivating your actions into tangible results. Results that you “can” be proud of. You know what you want, and where you would like to be. Finding those places in your mind is easy. Getting there is even easier. The hardest part about success, or possibility, is getting your feet moving. “Doing it” can overwhelm your thought process. Everyone has a moment of fail, or doubt, or fear. Taking a chance is life changing. How does one jump outside your comfort zone?

With small steps of “I can”. Instead of saying “I Can't” make phone calls, or “I Can't” do emails, talk with people, get out there... etc. Then what “Can” you do? “I Can” find someone to make calls for me, “I Can” get someone to email for me, or help me write out a proper email... “I Can” and you will. Take each thing you want to do and add them to the “I Can” list. Then, anything you feel you have to find other avenues on, write that next to your “I Can” list. Look it over and reason out brainstorming ideas to create “Can” opportunities for your overall goal.

I know you can, I know “I can”. Anything is possible, even probable if you put enough time into it. Remember the 3 D's; Determination: A fixed intention or resolution, Dedication: wholly committed to something, as to an ideal, political cause, or personal goal, Direction: A purpose or orientation toward a goal that serves to guide or motivate. Have these 3 D's in your sites to find true outcome. And when all else fails, remember everyone has failed, that is how they found success!!!



www.BBRProductions.com

www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/Altayon

www.ChaseTheMusic.Net
www.Martyrd.com
www.TwitchTwitchProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception
www.SomethingPlanet.com
www.DanSorber.com
www.Facebook.com/OfficialAlanBaltesPage

Deadly Nights (Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment