Monday, March 26, 2012

What I have to offer!; Why you should sign me


Today's Tip – What I have to offer!; Why you should sign me -

In any situation a person may feel being signed to a record label, management company, agency or other company to help them would propel them into a stratosphere of success. How would this help you? What are they looking for in you that you deserve that chance? Would all your dreams be fulfilled after your name dried in ink? What this week of blog posts will provide is a grouping of reasons on “What I have to offer!”... I, as in you. Ask yourself these questions above. Answer them, then ask other people who you should sign them. If their answers are off putting than you are in the same boat as everyone else in the business.

I am asking you, “Why should I sign you?”. Tell me, something outside the basic generic answers such as; I am unique, I provide something people want, I'm awesome, my product is better than everyone else. Now, how many people out there feel the same? Of course you are unique, but that doesn't mean I should sign you. Okay, you provide something people want? How so? Prove this to me. Now, you said “my product is better than everyone else...” again, prove it! When answering “why should I sign you?” you need to know a few things about yourself.

Understanding who you are, what you represent has to come down to branding. Creating a purpose to your direction through designing a branding for your product. Also, a mission statement is created at this time to help you know your personal direction and therefore be capable of answering that very question. You need to be clear, precise and to the point in 4 sentences or less. As Albert Einstein once stated; “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it enough.”. That's the truth, because you need to be able to talk with people concisely.

Tomorrow we'll go over “Business earns business”; About what people want to see in a real press kit. What you have to offer and how you should be running your career... Running it like a business of course!

www.BBRProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/Altayon

www.NYCBM.com
www.ChaseTheMusic.Net
www.Martyrd.com
www.TwitchTwitchProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception
www.SomethingPlanet.com
www.DanSorber.com
www.Facebook.com/OfficialAlanBaltesPage
Deadly Nights (Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment