Friday, November 25, 2011

Today's Tip – Last minute can wait;


If you have a project/event coming up, lines to memorize or are dealing with a client then get ready for it pronto!

Oh for G.O.D.'s Sake (Generic Omnipotent Deity) I have to finish how many Blogs today? FIVE!!! Crap I have no time, no time... DAMMIT. I wish I hadn’t waited until the last minute to do this. Now I have so many things to do. So doing these Blogs is going to keep me from going to get some Pie from the store for Dinner tomorrow Night. I can't watch my Favorite TV show either. SH*T now I have to set up the TiVo too. Oh and I almost forgot the dog needs to be fed, the lawn mowed, the house vacuumed and Cleaned, I was supposed to paint lines on the run way at the airport, cure cancer, eliminate nuclear weapon and finally push the moon back into a stable orbit.

You get the idea right? No, I'm not behind on the Blog, sheesh. Make a plan, break down what you need to do. Get a calender you can keep track of things on and utilize it to plan things out. If in our hypothetical situation above I had done that then I wouldn't be stressing about not getting my pie for dinner. Life can sneak up on you, events can creep up behind you and surprises aren't always welcome. “Chance favors the prepared mind.” It is true, the more organized you are the more likely you will be able to take whatever little surprises life tosses your way. Even if you have a full day and all hell breaks loose you can still keep it on track with some adjustments but only if you have a full grasp of what is going on in the first place. Most people don't know whats going on a day or two ahead. They become to involved in the now and forsake the future.

So write it down, get a planner, a notebook or utilize your phone if you have to but start making plans and holding to them as much as possible so when the unexpected happens, Like the Moon falling out of a stable Orbit you have the time to fix it.

www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro
www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.Facebook.com/ComeChaseTheMusic
www.Facebook.com/Martyrd
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception
www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.twitter.com/ThomasJBellezza

No comments:

Post a Comment