Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today's Tip – Sometimes is never enough;


Be constant. Slowing down slows you down. If you are tired, make sure something is out there working for you. An AD, a friend, a street-team... something! Any hard work you put into your life will be all for naught if you slow down, or stop for a little while. Like going on tour for two weeks, then not touring in that area again for another year. You wasted your time. Waste not want not!

Sometimes... Ya right, that means never, just like when Someone did something it means it didn’t get done. Sometimes is what we say when were to embarrassed to admit we don’t do it. So here you go, a few examples to make you think about how you only sometimes do things. If someone said any of these things to you you would run in terror the other way. So stop saying and thinking sometimes and start thinking always.

Sometimes I wash my hands after using the bathroom.
Sometimes I brush my teeth.
Sometimes I wear my seat-belt.
Sometimes I wear pants in public.
Sometimes I pay my taxes.
Sometimes I feed my kids.

Get the idea? Sometimes isn't good enough in most cases, it should never be good enough for you, your business or your life. Start thinking always! Oh and go wash your hands, that's nasty

www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro
www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.Facebook.com/ComeChaseTheMusic
www.Facebook.com/Martyrd
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception
www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.twitter.com/ThomasJBellezza

No comments:

Post a Comment