Friday, October 28, 2011

Today's Tip – Stop looking for your big break;


A 1 in a Million shot is not worth waiting for. Work hard for what you want, if that shot happens while you are working hard, great... be PROACTIVE! That inner push will secure success through your own doing. In the end, when you do become successful, you will appreciate it a lot more than if it were just handed to you. Does that one in a million chance happen often? Yeah, about one in a million... Don't rely on it happening. If it does, than embrace it and continue working hard to maintain it.

Truth be told, life is hard when you don't do as you wait. The more you put into something you want to do the more you will get back out of it. Want more business, get people knowing about you by going out there. Want to make your band huge, hold up a sign to let people know you are around. Want to be the next famous comedian? Who doesn't! Just go out there and do what is needed to make things happen. I've said it a thousand times about the 3 needs for success... now use them.

I was once told if you perform on stage you will become successful. I disagree. What I do agree with is, if you are on stage, and you do all your hard work while making people know about your stage performance then something can come from it. I've always enjoyed hearing people say “If I just keep getting on stage great things will happen.”. Well, I say things like “If I can get the right people to see me on stage I can make things happen.” NETWORK AND MARKET! It is okay to tell people to come see you perform, especially if you have been keeping in communication with them and build that relationship... Just sayin... I don't make this stuff up!

www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro
www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.Facebook.com/ComeChaseTheMusic
www.Facebook.com/Martyrd
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception

No comments:

Post a Comment